Creative Architectural Photographer based in the UK

WWW.ALEX-BLAND.CO.UK
Twitter
Instagram


CONTACT ME HERE.

Follow via RSS or Email at the bottom of this page.

PLEASE CLICK IMAGES TO SEE LARGE

Thursday 23 June 2016

WEBSITE UPDATES

I have not posted on this blog in a while due to a focus on my new website - www.alex-bland.co.uk which now features a news page, new design and most importantly, new work.

I have been photographing construction projects residential & commercial interiors and some of the best London Architecture lately, viewing is appreciated.

On the radar is the Serpentine Pavillion, new Tate extension by Herzog & deMeuron (design echoes the LSE slightly).

I have recently produced images of Barcelona including the Sagrada Familia & other Gaudi creations and travelled around Puglia (Italy).

I will keep posting to this blog in future, for up-to-date news, please visit:
Instagram // Twitter